Policy on Administrative Disenrollment for Failed Prerequisites
The Leeward Community College (CC) Registrar's Office will perform an administrative disenrollment for all students who have registered for a Leeward CC course based on an in-progress prerequisite and who subsequently did not meet the prerequisite for that course. This does not apply to students who have received a prerequisite override for the course.
An administrative disenrollment will be performed for students registered for a Leeward CC course and who receive any of the following for the in-progress prerequisite:
- Students who received an F or N grade
- Students with an Incomplete (except if the student were receiving an IA, IB, IC ,or ID, and the default grade would satisfy the prerequisite)
- Students enrolled in a mandatory or optional Credit/No Credit (CR/NC) course and receive NC
- Students enrolled in a Pass/No Pass (P/NP) course and Receive NP
- Any other grade that does not meet the prerequisite requirement
Students will be notified of their disenrollment via UH email accounts and advised to see counselors for options to reschedule courses impacted by the disenrollment.
For more information see: L5.190 Policy on Administrative Disenrollment for Failed Prerequisites (pdf)