Management: Business Foundations
The Business Technology Division offers this program to provide the most critical skills demanded by businesses: customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication. The certificate offers training opportunities for business and students who are currently working in industry as well as for those who wish to apply their skills in immediate employment while pursuing additional college study.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the certificate, students will be able to:
- Evaluate and apply decision-making components for successful problem-solving in a workplace to satisfy customer (internal and external) needs.
- Analyze business situations and prescribe appropriate solutions to resolve conflicts.
- Evaluate life-long learning resources available and determine appropriate times to use them.
- Model professional behavior acceptable in a business setting.
- Provide exceptional customer service to attract new customers, retain current customers, and ensure loyal customers.
Certificate of Competence (CO) Info at a Glance
Certificate of Competence (CO)
Total credits for certificate: