Information & Computer Science (Information Security): Certificate of Achievement
Provides students with entry-level skills or job upgrading for positions under direct supervision in information security.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the certificate, students will be able to:
- Develop object-oriented computer programs using a programming language.
- Design a relational database with proper documentation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer maintenance and networking.
- Exhibit proper use of an operating system.
- Apply the tools and techniques of information security to secure physical and digital information.
Certificate of Achievement (CA) Info at a Glance
Program: Information & Computer Science
Certificate of Achievement (CA)
First Semester Requirements
Second Semester Requirements
Information on program length, estimated cost of education, completion rates, student loan Indebtedness, and job placement: Certificate of Achievement, Information Security